How We Help
Strike Out Stroke
View Official Website
Our SOS program is the nation’s largest awareness campaign – reaching MILLIONS of people with the lifesaving BEFASTER message! We take this message to
thousands of people attending major and minor league baseball games – a captive and passionate audience. Our goal is to teach the signs of stroke and
how they could strike, so BEFASTER and call 911. We deliver our messages on the field, on signage at ball fields, handing out flyers and info, news
interviews and radio spots!
Since 2014, we have reached live – over 3.2 million game attendees, and over nearly 40 million impressions from radio, web and other news media. WOW!!!!!
Isn’t that great? We are striving to double those numbers in the next 2 years, but we need your help to spread the word – and generate more funds to
keep striking out stroke. We also plan to grow the programs into the National Basketball Association, National Football League, World Racquetball Tour
and Major League Soccer and much more. Stay tuned for more exciting sponsors and sports heroes and more!
Sudden loss of balance
Sudden blurry or loss of vision
Sudden numbness, one side drooping - can you smile?
Sudden weakness in arms - can you raise both?
Slurred or mumbling speech
Call 911 NOW!
Get to the ER by ambulance they know what to do FASTER!
Europe averages approximately 650,000 stroke deaths each year
Strike Out Stroke 2019 & Beyond!
- Events were held in 53 cities resulting in well over 700,000 new fans!
- BEFASTER message delivered over 11 million times in social media
- Developed a new website and donate button for all fans!
- Expanding sponsorship opportunities to help spread the PLAN Smart, BEFASTER & Take CARE messages!
- Over 40 new events are planned for 2020 – with MLB, NBA, NFL and More!